Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Collaborate with leadership and team members across design, engineering, product management, and marketing;
- Define, craft, and evolve designs that fit within visual systems and/or product standards;
- Proactively solicit feedback from stakeholders and provide feedback to the broader product team to strive for better quality;
- Review existing products and do product testing and improvement reports;
- Work with internal teams and outsourcing companies to review their UI/UX, research deliveries;
- Lead and mentor the team to streamline work flows and improve UX strategy across multiple projects;
- Become familiar with Web3 user thinking and stay on top of upcoming trends and figure out the user behavior and user journey for our target user.
- Only candidates with an online (or PDF) portfolio will be considered;
- Minimum 3+ years of UI/UX design experience (candidates with more experience will be considered for a more senior role);
- Proficiency in design software including Figma (is a must) and Photoshop (highly preferred);
- Experience with website design (mobile app design is a bonus);
- Strong sense of responsive design, UX and technology trends;
- Ability to conduct user research, A/B testing and iteration usability testing;
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback;
- Strong understanding of web3/blockchain, cryptocurrency or e-commerce is preferred but not necessary;
- Self-driven, a growth mindset, adaptive, able to work with ambiguity
Organized and detailed with excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail;
Good command of written and spoken English;
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
If you feel you might be who we are looking for, please send your cover letter and CV, stating the position applied for, and your current and expected salaries to [email protected]. We regret that due to the large volumes of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who fit the brief.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.