Online Game Community Associate
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Creating, implementing and measuring community engagement
- Executing community programs and community campaigns
- Work with internal teams to provide updates to the community
- Manage communication channels, including but not limited to Discord, Telegram, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, live chat, blog posts and forums etc.
- Providing timely support to the questions & queries raised in the community by liaising with the Product team and checking necessary systems for updates
- Representing the voice of the community, bringing community feedback to our Marketing and Product teams
- Monitoring the industry for changing trends in community management practices.
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly reports to senior management where necessary
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, we are looking for self starters who are not afraid to ask questions and take responsibility.
- Fundamental understanding of blockchain space OR willingness and passion to learn, we will offer training as well.
- At least one year experience managing an online user community and customer service or similar customer facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to hear, process, and respond to feedback from community members and come up with creative solutions to meet their needs
- Flexibility to work shift rotation, including weekends and nights.
Nice to have
- Experience or familiarity with games
- Experience with blockchain games, NFTs and/or crypto
- Familiarity in working with third-party IP
Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?