Listing Liaison Manager
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Project Listings, Vetting Applications
- Dealing and negotiating with exchanges. Filtering out fake exchanges
- Research economic token designs
- Stay updated on industry knowledge, compliance regulations, and company policies
- Rate Projects & Project Relations
- Maintain active relations with all listed projects and market makers
- Structure Partnerships & shared marketing efforts
- Proactively update listings, data & content and Registry Product
- Design & own a dashboard product for projects to submit their information
- Source Data APIs & Endpoints, Standardize Data Models is preferred
- Have 5+ years of experience in project management/ product management
- Have experience in crypto projects and token listing is preferred
- Have prior experience managing and working with exchanges (decentralised and centralised)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience organizing large data sets to reliably synthesize important financial as well as technical data and information.
- You can take initiative and work independently
- Should be number sensitive
- You have experience with tools like Airtable, Excel, Github, Trello, Notion
- Basic understanding of Code, APIs, or analytics software
- Interested in advanced technology (e.g. Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality)
- Proven track record of process management, performance evaluations, lead generation, project management, and excellence in client services
- Have knowledge and experience in crypto communities and got some skin in the game
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
If you feel you might be who we are looking for, please send your cover letter and CV. We regret that due to the large volumes of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who fit the brief.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?