Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Develop amazing next-generation games, including cutting-edge technologies such as Blockchains and Artificial Intelligence.
- Actively participate in our agile game development process for both ongoing and new projects.
- Work within small, cross-functional teams consisting of talented and passionate product owners, designers, artists, and other engineers to ensure the smooth development of quality products.
- Degree/Higher diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines.
- Strong communication (in English), analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools.
- Experience with game development using Unity3D/C# (or other mainstream frameworks).
- Familiarity with all facets of game development: textures, animations, GUI, game physics, particle systems, sound systems, etc.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- You need to love games and be keen to explore new ideas!
Nice to have
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Familiarity with third-party SDKs and backend services integration.
- Knowledge of the Android and/or iOS ecosystem, including the tools and APIs.
- Experience with memory optimization and space usage for support of older hardware.
- Experience with backend development and/or management, especially using cloud infrastructures (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc).
- Experience with 3D.
- Experience with Machine Learning/AI technologies and tools.
- Understanding of Blockchain technologies.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python or Go.
Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?